Sunday, November 4, 2012

The quality is what I expected, and the faucet feels very well built


I was looking for a pulldown apply contact that would sit high above my drain with a built-in handle. I have a classic residence but did not want a old-timey looking contact. I also desired a related detergent accessory. I am happy with this design - it is structured but not assertively modern. I feel it works well with my brushed-stainless cabinet draws. It is a bit bigger than I'd imagined, but I could have done some dimensions to find this out in advance. Overall I am happy. It performs completely.

Besides the eye-catching design of the kitchen faucet, the set up and set up guidelines are also very well thought-out and published. The under-sink areas are quality and well-designed. I am happy.

Great faucet! We had it set up monthly ago with a new drain and counter top. Looks really smooth and yet appropriate for our more conventional design kitchen. Our old contact was really small so I'm grateful I saw this in person at a local shop before purchasing since the more recent faucets are much higher take up more "eye" space. We've had no problems with it leaking or dripping- but we did have it set up by a professional and there is a life-time assurance. The eye-catching take down part is a fantastic contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment